Listen

Description

A:What's the problem?

怎么了?


B:I have a laceration on my left forearm.

我的前左臂有一个裂口。


A:Let me have a look.How did this happen?

我来看一下。这是怎么弄的?


B:I got hit by a car in the accident.

我在车祸中被车撞的。


A:Was there much bleeding afterward?

过后出血多吗?


B:No,not much.

不多,不是很多。


A:Well,this doesn't look too serious.Nurse,could you please get me a suture set?

恩,看起来不是太严重。护士,请给我准备一套缝合 工具好吗?


B:Will I need stitches?

我需要缝针吗?


A:Yes.Three,I think.It won't be too painful.(20 mintues later)Alright,we're done.That wasn't so bad,was it?

是的。我想得缝三针。不会太疼。(20分钟后)好了,缝好了。不是很疼,是吧?


B:No,not really.

不疼,不是很疼。


A:You're lucky there was no lasting damage.I'll set up an appointment for you to come back in five days.We'll take those stitches out then.So long.

您还是比较幸运的,没有永久性的损伤。我跟您约个时间,五天后你再来。到时候我们把线拆掉。再见。


B:Thank you,doctor.Bye.

谢谢您,医生,再见。