Listen

Description

A: How's it going?

最近过得怎么样?


B: I'm in a really good mood, actually. How about you?

我心情好极了,你呢?


A: To be honest, I'm a bit fed up.

老实说,我有点儿心烦。


B: What's wrong?

怎么了?


A: Well, my boyfriend was supposed to call me last night, but he never did.

恩,我男朋友昨天晚上应该给我打电话的,可是他一直都没有打。


B: That's too bad. I'm sure there's a logical explanation for it. Don't be too upset about it.

那可太糟糕了,我想一定会有个合理的解释,别为这个太难过。


A: The thing is, this isn't the first time he's promised to do something and then didn't.

问题是,他答应给我打了却没有打,这已经不是头一次了。


B: I see how that can get a bit annoying.

我明白,这的确会让人有点生气。


A: A bit? I'm extremely annoyed that he didn't phone me when he promised me that he would! He's such a liar. 

有点儿?我为这事生气极了,他是个大骗子。


B: So what are you going to do about it?

那你打算怎么办?


A: I don't know. I've got mixed feelings about it. On the one hand, I really want to end it with him, but on the other hand, I don't want to be without him.

我不知道,我现在心情很复杂,一方面我真想跟他分手,但是另一方面我又不想离开他。


B: What do you think would make you happier?

那你觉得怎样你才会开心一点?


A: In the long run, I think breaking up with him would make me much happier, but I know that I'll be depressed about it for a few weeks first. 

从长远考虑,我觉得跟他分手我可能会更开心,但是我知道刚分手的前几个星期我都会为这事而情绪低落。


B: Relationships can be confusing sometimes. 

感情的事情有时候真让人困惑。


A: What would you do if you were me?

如果你是我,你会怎么办?


B: I'd call him and dump him now! You deserve better than him!

我会现在就给他打电话把他甩了,你一定能够找个比他更好的。