Listen

Description

A:It's very nice of you to invite me.

你真是太好了,请我来做客。


B:I'm very glad you could come,Mr.Liu,Will you take a seat at the head of the table?It's an informal dinner,please don't stand on ceremony.Mr.Liu,would you like to have some chicken?

刘先生,您能来我很高兴。请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家不要拘束。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?


A:Thank you.This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant.Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?

谢谢。这是我第一次来中餐馆。请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗?


B:Generally speaking,Cantonese food is a bit light,Shanghai food is rather oily,and Hunan dishes are very spicy,having a strong and hot taste.

一般来说,广东菜清单一点。上海菜比较油腻。湖南菜香味浓。辣味很重。


A:Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared,delicious and very palatable.They are very good in color, flavor and taste.

中国菜做的很精细。色,香,味俱全。


B:Mr.Liu,would you care for another helping?

刘先生,再来一点吧?


A:No more,thank you.I'm quite full.

不了,谢谢。我已经很饱了。


B:Did you enjoy your meal?

您吃的怎么样?


A:It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time.It's such a rich dinner.

好久没有吃过这么美味的饭菜了。这顿饭太丰盛了。


B:I'm so glad you like it.

您很喜欢,我不胜荣幸。


A:Thank you very much for your hospitality.

谢谢你的盛情款待。