Listen

Description

A:I'm terribly sorry I'm late.

真抱歉,我来晚了。


B:It doesn't matter.

没关系。


A:Really?Sorry to have kept you waiting.

真不好意思让你等我。


B:That's quite all right.What made you so late?

真没关系。你怎么会这么晚呢?


A:Well,when I was leaving.I just couldn't find the key to the door.

我正要走的时候,找不到门钥匙了。


B:Then?

然后呢?


A:I remembered that I put it on the table,but I just couldn't find it.

我记得我把它放在桌子上了,可是就是找不到。


B:Did you find it at last?

后来找到了吗?


A:No,my wife just came back,and I rushed out of the room.

没有,我妻子正好回来了。我就赶紧冲了出来。


B:It's so fortunate for both you and me.Otherwise,I would still be waiting.

对我们俩来说都很幸运,要不然我现在还在等着呢。


A:Definitely.To make it worse,the bus I took broke down halfway.

是啊。更糟糕的是我乘的那辆车半路上坏了。


B:How did you come here?Change to another bus?

那你怎么来的?换了一辆车吗?


A:No,I got the taxi!Otherwise,I'd still be on the way.

没有,我是打的来的。要不然我还在路上呢。