Listen

Description

A: Hello, David, good to see you again.
您好,大卫,很高兴再次见到您。

B: Hello, Tom. How's business?
您好,汤姆,生意怎么样?

A: Oh, can't complain.
噢,还不错。

B: And the family?

家人怎么样?

A: Fine, thanks.
很好,谢谢。

B: Good. Tom, I'd like to introduce a colleague, Quentin Richardson. Quenti’s just joined us from EA, and he will serve you from now on. He'll be your day-to-day contact.
好的,汤姆,我给你介绍一位同事,昆汀·理查德森。昆汀刚刚从EA公司来到我们公司工作,从现在起,他将为您服务。他是您的日常联络员。

C: Hello, Mr. Thomas.
您好,托马斯先生。

A: Tom, please. "Mr. Thomas" makes me sound old.
请叫我汤姆吧托马斯先生"听起来老气横秋的。

C: Fine, Tom. I'm Quentin. I look forward to working with you.
好的,汤姆,我叫昆汀。我盼望和您一起工作。

B: I want you to take good care of him, Quentin. He is one of our best customers.
昆汀,我想让你好好关照他。他是我们最好的客户之一。

C:I'll do my best.
我会尽力的。

B: I'm sure you will, Quentin.
昆汀,我想你会的。

C: Well, to start the ball rolling, how about having lunch together?
那么,作为开始,我们先一起吃个午饭怎么样?