Listen

Description

I'm so happy.

我太高兴了。

I'm overjoyed.

简直让我喜出望外。


I'm flying.

我有点飘飘然。


I'm delighted.

我很高兴。



I'm so happy, I can hardly contain myself. 

我太高兴了,简直抑制不住自己的兴奋。


ecstatic

/ɪkˈstætɪk/

狂喜的;

They are ecstatic about their first kid.

他们为有了自己第一个孩子而感到欣喜。

A: I can't believe it, I'm so happy I got an A. 

我简直不敢相信,我得了一个A.

B: Congratulations. Your father will be so proud. 

恭喜。你爸爸一定为你感到骄傲。




A: What's up? I've never seen you look so happy.

怎么了?我从没看你这么开心。

B: Jennifer just told me she loves me, I can hardly contain my excitement. 

珍妮弗刚刚说她爱我。我实在无法抑制自己的兴奋。




A: Check this out, I just got accepted to grad school.

快看看,我考上研究生了。

B: That's fantastic. What a great feeling that must be.

太好了,你肯定感觉棒极了。

A: That's for sure, I'm walking on air right now.

当然了,我现在都有点飘飘然了。

B: Well, you worked really hard, so you deserve it.

你学习那么努力,这是你应得的。

A: Thanks. When I show my dad, he's going to be ecstatic. 

谢谢,我把这个消息告诉我爸爸,他肯定会欣喜若狂的。