Listen

Description

be into...

喜欢....


He's just not into you.

他只是没那么喜欢你。


camera

照相机


photography

摄影


photography exhibit

摄影展



A: What kind of things do you do in your free time?

你平常有空的时候都喜欢干什么?


B: I'm really into watching foreign films. What about you?

我喜欢看外国电影,你呢?


A: I like to do just about anything outdoors. Do  you enjoy camping?

我喜欢户外运动,你喜欢野营吗?


B: Camping for an evening is ok. But I couldn't do it for much longer than one night.

住一晚上还行,不过要是超过一个晚上我就不玩了。


A: Have you ever been camping in the Boundary Waters?

你在边界水域野营过吗?


B: No, but I've always wanted to do that. I've heard it's a beautiful place to go.

没有,不过我一直想去,我听说那儿是个非常美的地方。


A: It's fantastic. My family and I are very fond of the place.

美极了,我和我家人都特别喜欢那里。


B: Do you have any photos of any of camping trips there?

你有在那儿露营时拍的照片吗?


A: Sure. Would you like to see them?

当然,你想看吗?


B: That'd be great. What kind of camera do you have?

那太好了,你用的是什么相机。


A: I have a Canon SLR.

我用的是佳能单反。


B: So you must be pretty interested in photography then. 

那你一定很喜欢摄影。


A: I'd call it one of my hobbies. Do you know much about photography?

那是我的业余爱好之一,你对摄影了解的多吗?


B: Actually, I do. I took quite a few photography classes at university. 

坦白说,了解的不少,我上大学的时候修过一些关于摄影的课。


A: Have you heard about the photography exhibit that's going on at the art gallery this weekend?

这个周末美术馆有一个摄影展,你听说了吗?


B: Yes, I was planning on going, are you?

听说了,我正打算去呢,你呢?


A: Yes. In fact, maybe we could go together.

我也去,其实咱们可以一起去。


B: That'd be great. What time should I meet you there?

那太好了,咱们几点见?


A: How about at 11?

11点怎么样?


B: Sounds great. See you then. 

行啊,到时候见。