(News 1) Isle of Man vaccine booster programme rollout begins.
The additional vaccine doses are being offered to everyone on the island aged 50 years old and over.
About 40,000 residents are earmarked to get the jab, which is administered six months after the second dose.
In most cases, those eligible will be offered the Pfizer or Moderna jabs, regardless of which jab they originally received.
From this week, those over 70 years old and the clinically vulnerable will be offered the booster.
Health and care workers were offered the added protection last week.
(News 2) Facebook whistleblower reveals identity.
A former Facebook whistleblower responsible for a series of bombshell leaks has revealed her identity.
Frances Haugen, 37, who worked as a product manager on the civic integrity team at Facebook, was interviewed on Sunday by CBS.
She said the documents she leaked proved that Facebook repeatedly prioritised "growth over safety".
Facebook said the leaks were misleading and glossed over positive research conducted by the company.
In the interview, on CBS's 60 Minutes programme, Ms Haugen said she had left Facebook earlier this year after becoming exasperated with the company. Before departing, she copied a series of internal memos and documents.
She shared those documents with the Wall Street Journal, which has been releasing the material in batches over the last three weeks - sometimes referred to as the Facebook Files.