好几天没有更新内容了,
hǎo jǐ tiān | méi yǒu | gēng xīn | nèi róng | le,
I haven't updated my content for several days.
老听众应该还记得,
lǎo tīng zhòng | yīng gāi | hái | jì de,
Long-time listeners should still remember,
我的新房子已经准备好很久了,
wǒ de | xīn fáng zi | yǐ jīng | zhǔn bèi hǎo | hěn jiǔ | le,
my new house has been ready for a long time.
终于在1月28日,我们搬家了。
zhōng yú | zài | yī yuè | èr shí bā rì | wǒ men | bān jiā | le。
We finally moved on January 28th.
实际的情况是这样的,
shí jì de | qíng kuàng | shì | zhè yàng de,
The actual situation is like this:
我们本来住在A小区,
wǒ men | běn lái | zhù zài | A xiǎo qū,
We originally lived in Community A.
一年多前,把A小区的房子卖了,
yī nián duō qián | bǎ | A xiǎo qū de | fáng zi | mài le,
More than a year ago, we sold the house in Community A,
买了这个B小区的房子,
mǎi le | zhè ge | B xiǎo qū de | fáng zi,
and bought this house in Community B.
然后我们在A小区租了一个房子,
rán hòu | wǒ men | zài | A xiǎo qū | zū le | yī gè | fáng zi,
Then we rented a house in Community A,
住一年,等着B小区的这个房子改装好,
zhù | yī nián | děng zhe | B xiǎo qū de | zhè ge | fáng zi | gǎi zhuāng | hǎo,
lived there for a year, waiting for the house in Community B to be renovated.
因为没有全部重新装修,
yīn wèi | méi yǒu | quán bù | chóng xīn | zhuāng xiū,
Because we didn't do a full renovation,
只是做部分的改造,
zhǐ shì | zuò | bù fèn de | gǎi zào,
only partial remodeling,
所以很快就改装完了,
suǒ yǐ | hěn kuài | jiù | gǎi zhuāng | wán le,
so the renovation was finished quickly.
但是晾了大半年,
dàn shì | liàng | le | dà bàn nián,
But we let it air out for more than half a year,
为了散掉装修污染物嘛。
wèi le | sàn diào | zhuāng xiū | wū rǎn wù | ma。
to get rid of the renovation pollutants.
搬家真的太累了,
bān jiā | zhēn de | tài | lèi | le,
Moving is really exhausting.
我们找了个搬家队,
wǒ men | zhǎo le | gè | bān jiā duì,
We hired a moving team.
搬的东西实在是太多太多太多了!
bān de | dōng xi | shí zài shì | tài duō | tài duō | tài duō | le!
We had way, way, way too many things to move!
一边收拾新房的东西,
yī biān | shōu shi | xīn fáng de | dōng xi,
While tidying up things in the new house,
一边回到租的房子清理那里的东西,
yī biān | huí dào | zū de | fáng zi | qīng lǐ | nà lǐ de | dōng xi,
we also went back to the rented house to clear out things there.
---------
For full transcript or 1 on 1 tutoring: yoyomo85@gmail.com