Listen

Description

炸鸡太好吃了,

zhá jī | tài | hǎo chī | le

Fried chicken is so delicious,

尤其是香辣味的炸鸡。

yóu qí | shì | xiāng là | wèi | de | zhá jī

especially spicy-flavored fried chicken.

我时不时就会点外卖,

wǒ | shí bù shí | jiù | huì | diǎn | wài mài

I order takeout from time to time,

点炸鸡来吃,

diǎn | zhá jī | lái | chī

ordering fried chicken to eat,

吃完又觉得“罪恶”,

chī wán | yòu | jué de | “zuì è”

but after eating, I feel "guilty"—

自己又长胖一点。

zì jǐ | yòu | zhǎng pàng | yī diǎn

I’ve gained a little more weight.

多年前,有一部很火的韩国电视剧,

duō nián qián | yǒu | yī bù | hěn | huǒ | de | hán guó | diàn shì jù

Many years ago, there was a very popular South Korean TV drama,

叫《来自星星的你》,

jiào | 《lái zì | xīng xīng | de | nǐ》

called "My Love from the Star".

里面的经典台词就是:

lǐ miàn | de | jīng diǎn | tái cí | jiù shì

One of its classic lines is:

“下雪了,怎么能没有炸鸡和啤酒。”

“xià xuě | le | zěn me | néng | méi yǒu | zhá jī | hé | pí jiǔ”

"When it snows, how can there be no fried chicken and beer?"

听起来就很美味。

tīng qǐ lái | jiù | hěn | měi wèi

It sounds so delicious.

这个电视剧热播后,

zhè ge | diàn shì jù | rè bō | hòu

After this drama became a hit,

炸鸡配啤酒就快速风靡亚洲,

zhá jī | pèi | pí jiǔ | jiù | kuài sù | fēng mǐ | yà zhōu

fried chicken with beer quickly became popular across Asia.

大家都纷纷效仿,

dà jiā | dōu | fēn fēn | xiào fǎng

Everyone followed suit one after another,

很多餐厅也推出了炸鸡啤酒套餐。

hěn duō | cān tīng | yě | tuī chū | le | zhá jī | pí jiǔ | tào cān

and many restaurants also launched fried chicken and beer sets.

炸鸡的热量确实很高,

zhá jī | de | rè liàng | dí què | hěn | gāo

Fried chicken is indeed very high in calories,

而且商家用的油也不健康。

ér qiě | shāng jiā | yòng | de | yóu | yě | bù | jiàn kāng

and the oil used by businesses is also unhealthy.

怎么办?

zěn me | bàn

What should I do?

我还一直苦于怎么瘦下来呢,

wǒ | hái | yī zhí | kǔ yú | zěn me | shòu xià lái | ne

I’ve been struggling with how to lose weight.

我年轻时候一直是九十几斤,

wǒ | nián qīng | shí hou | yī zhí | shì | jiǔ shí jǐ | jīn

When I was young, I always weighed around 45-50 kilograms

可是生了孩子后,

kě shì | shēng le | hái zi | hòu

But after having children,

一直保持在120多斤,

yī zhí | bǎo chí | zài | yī bǎi èr shí jǐ | jīn

I’ve stayed around 60-65 kilograms,

我怎么样才能不馋这些高热量的食物呢?

wǒ | zěn me yàng | cái néng | bù | chán | zhè xiē | gāo rè liàng | de | shí wù | ne

How can I stop craving these high-calorie foods?

请等待我瘦到100斤的消息。

qǐng | děng dài | wǒ | shòu dào | yī bǎi | jīn | de | xiāo xī

Please wait for the news that I’ve lost weight to 50 kilograms