Listen

Description

我们小区外面开了一家新店,

wǒ men | xiǎo qū | wài miàn | kāi le | yī jiā | xīn diàn,

A new store opened outside our residential complex.

我们每天从前面路过,

wǒ men | měi tiān | cóng | qián miàn | lù guò,

We pass by it every day.

看到店里在装修,

kàn dào | diàn lǐ | zài | zhuāng xiū,

We saw that the store was being renovated.

我们猜测是什么店呢,

wǒ men | cāi cè | shì | shén me | diàn | ne,

We guessed what kind of store it would be.

最后知道了,是面包店。

zuì hòu | zhī dào le | shì | miàn bāo diàn。

Finally, we found out it was a bakery.

这个新的面包店有一个蓝色的门头,

zhè ge | xīn de | miàn bāo diàn | yǒu | yī gè | lán sè | de | mén tóu,

This new bakery has a blue storefront sign.

店里面有很多大的烘焙设备,

diàn lǐ miàn | yǒu | hěn duō | dà de | hōng bèi | shè bèi,

There are many large baking equipments inside the store.

但是它的面包都是用塑料袋一个个包起来的,

dàn shì | tā de | miàn bāo | dōu shì | yòng | sù liào dài | yī gè gè | bāo qǐ lái de,

But all its breads are individually wrapped in plastic bags.

不像很多面包店那样,是未包装的,

bù xiàng | hěn duō | miàn bāo diàn | nà yàng | shì | wèi bāo zhuāng de,

Unlike many bakeries where the bread is unpackaged.

这给人感觉好像并不是新鲜现做的。

zhè | gěi rén | gǎn jué | hǎo xiàng | bìng | bú shì | xīn xiān | xiàn zuò de。

This gives people the impression that it may not be freshly made.

对于这个没听说过的牌子,

duì yú | zhè ge | méi tīng shuō guo | de | pái zi,

As for this brand I've never heard of,

我本来是不想进去的,

wǒ | běn lái | shì | bù xiǎng | jìn qù de,

I didn't want to go in at first.

可是奈何孩子们想吃,

kě shì | nài hé | hái zi men | xiǎng chī,

But the kids wanted to eat bread, so I had to.

我们就进去买了,

wǒ men | jiù | jìn qù | mǎi le,

We went in and bought some.

店里的装修味道还很明显。

diàn lǐ | de | zhuāng xiū | wèi dào | hái | hěn | míng xiǎn。

The smell of renovation in the store was still quite strong.

新开业的活动是充100送30,

xīn kāi yè | de | huó dòng | shì | chōng | yì bǎi | sòng | sān shí,

The opening promotion was "recharge 100 yuan get 30 yuan free".

而且买二送一,

ér qiě | mǎi | èr | sòng | yī,

And "buy two get one free" .

我们买了好几次,

wǒ men | mǎi le | hǎo jǐ cì,

We bought bread there several times.

味道还可以,

wèi dào | hái | kě yǐ,

The taste was okay.

但是我也不太放心。

dàn shì | wǒ | yě | bù | tài | fàng xīn。

But I still wasn't totally reassured.

从商业的角度来看,

cóng | shāng yè | de | jiǎo dù | lái kàn,

From a business perspective,

我不看好这个店,

wǒ | bù | kàn hǎo | zhè ge | diàn,

I'm not optimistic about this store.

甚至认为它不久就会关闭。

shèn zhì | rèn wéi | tā | bù jiǔ | jiù | huì | guān bì。

I even think it will close down soon.

--------------

For full transcript or 1 on 1 tutoring: yoyomo85@gmail.com