挺你所想!與你一起生活的銀行
2025/12/31 前至中國信託銀行ATM領取普發現金一萬元,抽Switch 2主機+瑪利歐組合!
申購TISA級別基金,有機會將現金放大!每月新臺幣千元就能投資,還享終身免申購手續費(優惠期間至本行公告截止日止)。
詳情請見活動網站 https://fstry.pse.is/8dgvbc
—— 以上為 Firstory Podcast 廣告 ——
💡「踩到我的底線了」英文怎麼說?
You've crossed the line. /
You've gone too far. /
That's over the top. /
That's the last straw.
補充學習
Stay in your lane.=Mind your own business. 少管閒事
step on one’s toes 惹別人不開心 -eg. a customer at a store, a gas station
habitual line stepper *habitual 習慣性的
getting on my last nerve ="That's the last straw."
情境對話
Erskine: Hey, I can't believe you told everyone about my secret!
欸!你居然告訴大家我的秘密!不敢相信!
Duncan: I was just joking around, what's the big deal?
我只是開玩笑啦,有這麼嚴重嗎?
Erskine: No, that's not funny. You promised you wouldn't tell anyone I got a nose job. You've crossed the line.
一點都不好笑。你答應我不會跟任何人說我去做隆鼻手術。你踩到我的底線了。
Duncan: Sorry, man. I didn't realize it was such a big deal. But honesty, your nose could use a little more work.
拍謝啦,我沒想到你會這麼在意。但你應該再微wei調一下鼻子。
小額贊助支持本節目: https://open.firstory.me/user/ckf6dwd77euw20897td87i5wj
留言告訴我你對這一集的想法: https://open.firstory.me/user/ckf6dwd77euw20897td87i5wj/comments