Listen

Description

💡「差點就當真了」英文怎麼說?
I almost fell for it.

*fall for sth vs fall for sb 有什麼不一樣咧?
fall for sth 對…信以為真
fall for sb 對…傾新;迷戀… (a little negative)

比較像是 以前指腹為婚,但自己愛上其他人。
S(主詞) almost had/ got me.

補充學習

I’m not falling for that one!

Really?/ No way!/ Oh yeah?/ Is that so? (sarcastic)/ You’re kidding!

feed / give someone a line (about)
進一步的解釋可以用這句做開頭 通常不會一句話就結束

spin a tale / story / yarn

You tricked me./You fooled me. (開玩笑)


情境對話
E: I just saw a sign that said 'Free Wi-Fi! 
我剛剛看到有個標示寫說有免費的 Wi-Fi!
D: Oh, nice! Did you connect? 
哇!讚喔!那你連上了嗎?
E: Nope, turned out it said 'Free Wi-Fi with purchase of a yacht. 
喔我後來沒連線,因為它說要買遊艇才能用免費的 Wi-Fi。
D: Really? You almost fell for it too! 
哇噻,你差點就上當了
*yacht /jɑt/(n.) 遊艇 turn out 結果是(指出乎意料的結果)


小額贊助支持本節目: https://open.firstory.me/user/ckf6dwd77euw20897td87i5wj
留言告訴我你對這一集的想法: https://open.firstory.me/user/ckf6dwd77euw20897td87i5wj/comments



Powered by Firstory Hosting