Rubenstein's celebrates 100 years as a cornerstone of the New Orleans community on Canal and St. Charles, and the gold standard for men’s apparel in New Orleans. Rubenstein's been a family business since its earliest days in 1924 on Canal and St. Charles, when Morris Rubenstein opened as a haberdashery. Shortly later, his brothers Elkin and Sam joined the business and changed the name to "Rubenstein Bros". 100 years later, Rubenstein's has expanded to ) buildings, and they’re excited as the next chapter begins with the Rubenstein Hotel right next door on St. Charles. Kenny Rubenstein, Owner & General Manager of Rubenstein's, joins Newell to talk about the 100th anniversary of the clothing store.